Purified Water, Raw African soap (Plantain skins, Palm Kennel Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Pod Husk, Unrefined Shea Butter), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) gel), Honey, Olea europaea (Extra virgin olive) oil, Ricinus communis (Cold-pressed castor ) oil, Fragrance, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (rapeseed derived), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Quaternium-87, Cetyl alcohol, Guar gum, Isostearyl Isostearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Lavandula (Lavender) Oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) oil, Citric acid
250 ml/8,45 oz
African Soap, Honey, Tea Tree
- CLEANSE & NOURISH
- HEALTHY HAIR STEP 1: Clean hair and scalp
- RESULT: Clean hair feeling moisturized after 1st wash session
- Free of harsh sulfates
- Gently cleanses build up and dirt without stripping shafts of all important lipids
- Lather enhanced by the nourishing palm kernel oil in African Soap
- Deeply nourishes through Cocoa butter which is easily absorbed by the skin and often recommended for eczema and dermatitis treatment.
- Intensely moisturized by honey
- Soothingly refreshed scalp through Tea tree, peppermint, and lavender essential oils
- Relieved itching scalp and added deep nourishment through Aloe vera
DIRECTIONS (SHAKE BEFORE USE)
Wash hair at least once a week
Section hair then thoroughly rinse hair with warm water first. Pour small amounts of shampoo on the scalp & hair directly from the nozzle and gently massage through. Then rinse out with warm water.
Follow with the DEEP REPAIR CONDITIONER.