- The Mabu Tribe hair line re-grow and care strategy is holistic. It’s really focused on dealing with traction alopecia (where hair follicles are experiencing damage due to too much pulling).
- Stop all tensions and high friction damaging our hair.
– Sleep on a satin/silk material and if you tie head use a satin or silk wrap
-Control the tightness of your buns and also to gently stretch out hair without hair
- Stimulate the hair follicles (where the roots of hair grow from)
-Wash with the MOISTURISING SHAMPOO weekly to ensure scalp is breathing
-Daily lightly oil massage with the HAIR & SCALP OIL
- Support the fragile new hairs with moisture and strength as they start to grow out
–Wipe your hair and hairline gently with the MICRO FIBRE NO DRIP CAP AND BAND
– Daily moisture system: Apply something moisturising and seal in the moisture.
Apply the LCO/LOC method to moisture retention: L –Liquid HYDRATING MIST, O-Oil HAIR & SCALP OIL, and C-Cream SHEA ALOE BUTTER
For lighter moisture retouch with less shrinkage just apply the SHEA ALOE BUTTER
For detangling use the HYDRATING MIST and The daily DETANGLING BRUSH when needed.
Sign-up for our newsletter
Enjoy your hair
The Heart of Mabu
Hair across the world is a woman’s pride and crown to her beauty and for the man it is a treasured Marcho accessory