- The MabuTribe hair line re-grow and care strategy are holistic. It’s really focused on dealing with traction alopecia ( where hair follicles are experiencing damage due to too much pulling).
- Stop all tensions and high friction damaging our hair.
– Sleep on a satin/silk material and if you tie head use a satin or silk wrap
-Control the tightness of your buns and also to gently stretch out hair without hair
2. Stimulate the hair follicles (where the roots of hair grow from)
-Wash with the MOISTURISING SHAMPOO weekly to ensure scalp is breathing
-Daily lightly oil massage with the HAIR & SCALP OIL
3. Support the fragile new hairs with moisture and strength as they start to grow out
-Wipe your hair and hairline gently with the MICRO FIBRE NO DRIP CAP AND BAND
– Daily moisture system: Apply something moisturising and seal in the moisture.
Apply the LCO/LOC method to moisture retention: L –Liquid HYDRATING MIST , O-Oil HAIR & SCALP OIL, C-Cream SHEA ALOE BUTTER
For lighter moisture retouch with less shrinkage just apply the SHEA ALOE BUTTER
For detangling use the HYDRATING MIST and The daily DETANGLING BRUSH when needed.